Monday 27 July 2009

Honey - I'm HOOOOOME!

And really, really, really not looking forward to stepping on the scales tomorrow morning. There will be damage - it's really just a question of how much, but I'm fully expecting it could be anything up to a 7lb gain or so.

The plan just didn't really happen in the end. Well, the food side of it didn't anyway. I've been pretty active this week - I've rowed, walked, run, biked, fished and windsurfed, but I've also eaten like a big, fat piggie. It could have been worse I suppose - at least I made small changes like consciously picking slimline G & T instead of wine, but there has been sooooo much food, and no food diarying at all - it just went out the window.

It's been a whirlwind week of fun, and now it's back to the grind of ordinary life. In a way, I'm quite relieved to be pointing normally again as of tomorrow morning - I'll take the damage on the chin and get it straightened out, then see if I can lose a bit more before I ship out to Croatia in a couple of weeks.

On the upside - I've got a great tan now lol. And the usual collection of bumps and bruises!

No comments: