Tuesday 1 February 2011

Extra grrrrrrrrr

Yep – you guessed it:  I left work late again.

I mean c’mon!!!!!!  Give me a break – when does normal life return???  So no, no run today. 

Food was good, apart from eating a handful of little rhubarb and custard sweets whilst I was cooking – not a habit I want to slip back into, so i must be careful (although I did put some points in my tracker for them – it’s more the snacking bit I don’t like).

At least tomorrow is personal training, so I know I’ll be getting a decent workout in, and better still I’ve now got an after work slot which a) means I have to leave work on time, and b) means I don’t have to rush to get it all in in an hour and then shoot back to the office.  Good stuff.  And I can even tell my trainer that yes, I have run (even not as much as I wanted) and I’ve done his weights too.

More exercise this week is good as I’m going out for dinner for Chinese New Year on Thursday with some friends from work.  I lurve Chinese, and this is an all-you-can-eat buffet so I need some decent self-restraint to not cock up Friday’s weigh in.  Exercise is all good.

Hear me roar :o)

No comments: