Thursday 30 October 2014

Specs-Appeal





I have some new eye-wear. They're very different from the style I've had for a for a few years now so I'm still getting used to them, but I think I like them. What do you think?




P.S. How nice is my hair looking? I just indulged in one of my favourite guilty pleasures and got my hair sorted. My salon has full length reclining massage chairs with light hoods and head massages so it's well worth the cost for a bit of self-indulgence.

In other news, I'm fully expecting a gain tomorrow and I'm just going to have to roll with it. For 6 out of 7 days I ate out and even if I'd been really super careful, which I kinda wasn't, then I'd have struggled to lose anything. Especially as I really only skipped a gain the week before by luck. I feel pretty bloated think I'll be glad to get back to a bit if a quieter social life this week. Just got to see what the damage is first.

- Posted from my iPhone

6 comments:

Linz M said...

Looking lovely lady! Love the specs and your hair is gorgeous :) xx

Love Cat said...

LOVE the specs! You look fab! x

starfish264 said...

Thanks ladies!! :-) x

Badger said...

Looking fab - hair and glasses. Plus I want to know where that top is from! x

starfish264 said...

It's from Next and it's my new favourite top! They do it in cream and navy and it's got little tiny gold sparkles in it! :-)

Badger said...

Ha! Weirdly I've just bought the red-ish one in the Next sale. Might have to get the cream one too now!