Friday 30 August 2013

Low

Just sadly not the low I'd have liked. After a second week of immaculate eating and getting back into the gym, the tiny loss I'd been seeing all week has some how had a eleventh hour reversal and turned into half a lb on from last week.

Highly frustrating and enough to make you wonder why you bother trying so hard.

BUT I came to this conclusion: staying on plan may not have resulted in the second consecutive loss I wanted to see this week, but veering off plan will sure as hell not result in that loss happening either.

So with gritted teeth I'm gluing my ass into the driving seat for a third week and trying to keep in mind that whatever else, I'm still 3 lbs down from where I started 2 weeks ago.

In the meantime, I'm going to wash my frustration away in the sea and go surfing and camping this weekend. Whilst attempting not to do anything stupid eating and drinking wise!

Keep going Teeth Gritters!!





- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Seren said...

Soooooo frustrating when that happens and when it does the only way forward is to look at the big picture which is still a highly creditable loss for two weeks. Keep going and you WILL get there.

Sx