Tuesday 8 November 2011

I Don't Want To Eat Out Anymore

I just want to stay home and have some healthy home cooked food.

Despite best intentions, eating on business trips is hard - I had breakfast at quarter to 6 this morning, got taken to a Thai restaurant at lunchtime where the entire lunch menu consisted of variations on Thai curry, and then got taken to a pub tonight by my boss for dinner with not one bloody healthy thing on the dinner menu. Chicken fillet burger with chips was about the healthiest thing on there.

I did stick to no booze, despite repeated suggestions otherwise, but I feel bloated and horrible at the moment, and want some time out at home to loom after myself. And maybe run.

It doesn't get much better tomorrow when I've got a friend over for dinner and we said we'd have takeaway because I'm not back til later, and then this weekend is beach, booze and BBQ.

I hate feeling like I'm just getting bigger again. I want the opportunity to get smaller!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Seren said...

I know exactly what you mean - work trips can be a nightmare from that point of view.

I've come to accept that there is no point stressing about things you can't change - you just have to make the best choices you can in the circumstances. Which it sounds like you're doing anyway. Chin up!

Sx