Friday 21 October 2011

Up A Bit, Down A Bit

As much as I'd like to think that a week of eating relatively sensibly means I'm back on track, I know full well that it doesn't.  All it means is that I had a week of eating relatively sensibly.  Well done me, pat on that back, and all that kind of stuff.

A week of eating sensibly does mean that I've seen a slight drop in the scales this week on my official weigh in today, but that won't stay there if I'm not careful, and there's still a long way to go to even get back where I want to be, never mind break some new frontiers and inhabit new ground.

Le Sigh.  It's always a long way to go.  On the upside, even with my sensible eating, I have had takeaway, and wine, and chocolate this week (in measured quantities), so I can't really complain, I suppose.

And I've just endured a round of Death Circuits that has left me wondering if my quads will ever function properly (i.e. with jelly-like shaking) again.  All in the name of good health.

1 comment:

Peridot said...

It may be a long way to go - but it's not half as far as you've already come, no?

Px