Saturday 21 August 2010

Missing the small things.

Sometimes it's the little things you miss. Right now I can't tell you how much I would love access to a kitchen for simple, homecooked and healthy food. There's a limit to how many times you can eat out before you start craving plain soup, or vegetables or just a yoghurt.

Another 2 weeks until I hall see such a thing - on the upside - I can't see me wanting to eat out much for a while when I get back!

It's all still amazing here - spent yesterday morning attempting to learn to bodyboard off Samara beach yesterday - caught some waves in the end and have the sunburn and the boardrash to prove it! I like the active mornings though - we've had some lazy days and it's nice to have fun stuff to do.

Heading away from the beaches today finally and up into the mountains around Arenal to see the active volcano, do some walking, lounge in some geothermal hot springs and do some adrenaline sports. Yay!


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time - but I agree, after a while eating out becomes boring!