Friday 5 August 2011

0.2lbs

That is the grand total of what I lost this week.  Yay.

So two weeks of eating on plan, and I'm still 0.3lbs heavier than two weeks ago.  Hmm.

I suppose if I swing it round and look at it a different way - I'm 4lbs lighter than when I actually started eating right again 2.5 weeks ago, just frustrated that all of that was in the first 3 days. 

I have to admit, I slipped a little yesterday.  Yesterday was a bit of a trial, as we had a long breakfast meeting at work where we'd been provided with bacon rolls.  Rather than try and resist that temptation, I skipped breakfast at home and had a roll in the meeting.  Unfortunately, someone has also bought amazing homemade cupcakes to work and I had one of those too.  That would probably have not been a big issue, but somehow from there I was then hungry for the rest of the day. 

I kind of kept a lid on it, as best I could, but by hometime, I only had about two points left for dinner.  I'd planned on having a poached egg on toast with mushrooms as a quick tea, as I had to shoot back out to the hairdressers in the evening, but rather than have one, I somehow convinced myself I needed two, so I was about 6 points over for the day.  Again this wouldn't have been a huge issue, but by the time I got back from the hairdressers, I'd worked myself into quite a snit about how I'd been eating well to no effect, and then proceeded to (logically, of course) eat a mini bar of Green and Black's chocolate (5 points) and a Rice Krispies Caramel Square (4 points).  Don't ask me why that seemed a good idea, it just did.

Luckily, I had a lot of activity points still unused, so I did still finish my WW's week in credit, but I am annoyed with myself that I let myself do that, and it was less perfect than it could have been.

Anyhoo - I promised 3 weeks of tracking, so today marks the start of the third week.  Should be an interesting week since I'm not in work, and have driving all over the place for different activities, so I'm going to have to be vigilant and make some good choices.  Today starts with the usual fun of Circuits at lunchtime.

1 comment:

Love Cat said...

Hang in there missy. You are doing such a good job and it will show up eventually. Your slip last night was nothing in the grand scheme of things and you got right back on track -which, as you know, is often the biggest trial.

Keep on keeping on!