Monday 22 August 2011

So Far So Good

Hey all,

Just thought I'd jump online quickly before I head to bed.  It's been a fun weekend with a wedding and a catch-up with the lovely Jo, and by some small miracle, I've even managed to put a rein on the eating and still have a few flex points left over as I start the week.  As regular readers of this 'ere blog will know, that's not an altogether regular experience for me, so looks like I'm all set to do something good this week.

It is, however, set to be a stupidly busy week, and I'm coming down with a cold, just to top it all off.  I don't think I have an evening in / day at home until next Tuesday, which is a bit of a pain, so I shall just have to try and make some good choices and continue being at least a little bit sensible!

I'm off to go and feel bunged up and snotty in my bed, although at least this mornings razer sore-throat has now gone.  I'll leave you with a photo from last night .... looking rather good if I do say so myself, with my very dapper friend Dan.



2 comments:

Seren said...

Looking absolutely gorgeous I would say! That dress is stunning on you.

Well done for keeping on track - and good luck for the coming week!

Sx

Peridot said...

You look great - what a lovely dress.

Px