Tuesday 2 August 2011

Careful As She Goes

I finished yesterday on 30 points, so not quite my 29 point total, but pretty damn close.  I need to make sure I stay vigilant today, as I'm going to eating an impromptu dinner out this evening, before going to the cinema with friends.  At the moment, I've got 14 points left after lunch time, so that should be sufficient to get me something for tea, I hope!  I must remember that I need to be restrained at the cinema though, as I've got far too into the habit of "treating" myself to either ice cream or sweets.

I also managed to book my surfing trip for the first couple of days of next week - the first item in my two weeks of fun!!  Yay!!  I'm off to Bude for a couple of days, and have surf lessons booked on Monday and Tuesday, which I'm rather excited about.  I've got a few other ideas of things I want to do with my time off, one of which is less fun but far more practical:  I've been meaning to do some de-cluttering in the flat for ages, so I'm going to take a day or two to try and make a few small inroads into that.  Chuck a few things out, clear up and get it all nice and organised and tidy again.  Or at least, that's the plan!

Now I just need the scales to take pity on me and move in the right direction - after 2 weeks of on-track eating, they are still stubbornly refusing to budge at all ....

1 comment:

Seren said...

If you're doing everything right then the scales are bound to follow in their own (less than sweet) time.

Surfing sounds like so much fun, I'd love to give it a go one day!

Sx