Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sabotage

I need to figure out what is going on with my eating habits at the moment, as I can't understand why I keep sabotaging myself like this.

I had a good day today - even making it through my 4.5 hours of overtime unscathed by thinking ahead and going and getting a sandwich from Tescos as soon as it looked like I'd be staying late. Hell, I even made it to spin at lunchtime for the first time in 4 months, which felt great!!

So please explain to me, why when I got home from work at just after 10pm, I then devoured 2 slices of bread with potted crab, and an entire Easter egg. Why? I'm not, and wasn't, particularly hungry. Yet I've single-handedly written off today's efforts.

What a pointless, pointless waste.

I'm sick of doing this to myself - I seem to be locked in an upward spiral on the scales at the moment, and it certainly doesn't make me feel any better.

I have really got to get a grip. Try and focus on how I feel when it's right rather than the self-recriminations when it's not.

I certainly cannot keep going like this unless I'm prepared to see a major back-track happen.

I have to find some control and balance.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: