Wednesday 25 April 2012

Moving Home

Hey guys,  I'm moving.  Moving blog that is. 

For 3 years, this has been home to my ramblings about losing weight, and I think I've sort of outgrown it a bit.  It's much more than the weight now.

At the same time, I recently found out that this blog has been found by a few people in my "real" life.  I don't think I realised how much I valued my semi-anonimity until I lost it (sorry guys in real life). 

I don't want to give up blogging though, as I value the outlet for my thoughts and somewhere to write down all my stuff and my perspectives on it (and sometimes hear yours), so I'm moving to a new home. 

If you're desperate to follow me, maybe shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do ;o)

Otherwise - happy adventures everyone!

Time to stop losing and start living.

No comments: