Sunday 24 January 2010

New start

Well, I'm back, and as expected the scales are somewhat up - back to 12ss 11lbs. Not entirely unexpected after a week of rich food and then 2 meals of crap grabbed on the go yesterday as we were on the move from 6.30am til 9.30pm yesterday.

Enough of that though. Time to get back to it. I've been monkeying around in this weight region for months now - I go down a bit and then I go up again. Time to get this thing done now - as of today I have 19lbs to lose to get to my current goal of 11st 6lbs. I need to focus and get this wrapped up - then at least when I go up and down a little I'll know I've already achieved what I set out to do.

First mini-goal - get back to 12st 6lbs - my 4-stone-off, 1-stone-to-go point. That's 5lbs from where I was at this morning's weigh in. Hopefully, some of what I've put on will just be water retention after all the salty food yesterday, so I'm aiming to get at least a couple of lbs down by Friday's official weigh in.

I'm back on plan already with porridge for breakfast, and I want to go out and get some sort of fresh air today whether that's walking / running errands this afternoon, or time for a quick run.

I'll post up some photos from the holiday when I get hold of them - I think there should be some quite nice ones lurking around somewhere!

Nice to be back with you all in the real world, even if I am going to miss my daily sessions on the piste and then in the hot tub!! :o(

xx

1 comment:

Linz M said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had an amazing holiday. I am sure you'll get those pounds off very quickly and be at goal before you know it.

x