Monday 19 April 2010

WTF?

I had a really good first day of my challenge, except, I just sat here and ate near half a big bar of Galaxy. And I do mean a big bar. Like a 400g bar.

I feel sick with myself (if not physically sick) - what the hell was that? I suddenly realised what I was doing, and literally spat out what was in my mouth. I really don't want to think how many points that was.

I hate that I have to write this. I hate that I ate my dinner and had points left to bank, plus points earned from the gym, and I've just trashed all that. I wanted something sweet after dinner, but why get a flipping big bar of chocolate out? I should have just had the ice-cream I wanted, but didn't want to have because then I'd have used up my remaining points.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

What the hell is with my stupid self-sabotage?

Over and over again I do this.

Fuck.

No comments: