Friday 2 September 2011

Judgement Day

Well, the scales have been consulted and judgement has been passed:  3lbs on this week. 

If'I'm totally honest, that seems fair after the overkill of last weekend, and means I'm 3 lbs down from the high at the beginning of the week, so I have no hard feelings over it.  Just time to crack on with the new week. 

It's a gloriously sunny day here in Bristol, and I have yet another day off work, so after a lazy start, I'm meeting my friend Clare for lunch in the sun by the river, and it's going to be a leisurely kind of day.  Then tomorrow, we're cutting away early to grab some waves on the North coast of Devon, before heading back up to town for a date tomorrow night.  And Sunday is the wakeboarding - it's a nice kind of weekend!

I'm off to play in the sun - have fun!

No comments: