Tuesday 2 March 2010

Still sinking

I started writing a post yesterday saying how the weekend hadn't been perfect but could have been a lot worse. Then yesterday night happened as well (we were entertaining at ours and I literally had enough chocolate confectionary to make me feel sick) and I can't lie to myself or you ... this week is not going well.

I wouldn't be so hard on myself but that's the story of all my weeks recently and truth-to-tell I was too scared to even step on the scale this morning.

Why the hell can't I pull my act together????? 5 weeks since I got back from skiing and I've not lost any of the weight I put on at all. This is bad.

Anyone seen my missing mojo?


-- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Linz M said...

I think your mojo is off having a party with mine. I've managed 2 good weeks and then I am back to self sabotaging.

I guess we can only take it one step at a time. I am dreading WI tomorrow and almost hopeful that something crops up at work so I can't go.

We can do it though - look how far you've come already!

x

kate said...

it's a new day, start again :)