Tuesday 5 April 2011

Ticking Over

There's not too much to report at the moment, as it's all ticking over quite smoothly this week.  Yesterday was bang on track with eating and pointing, and I went to a Body Balance class at lunchtime, so felt fabulously stretched and relaxed in the afternoon.  We even got to do the new release a week early - aren't we priveleged!?  (It's good by the way).

Work's just starting to hot up now for the busy period, so I planned my meals for the rest of the week, and did a quick provisions shop after work this week - my fridge is now stocked for the rest of the week, and I have a selection of quick and healthy meals planned to take me through til Friday - no excuses for poor choices in the evenings for me!

I also managed to stick to my water challenge for the whole day.  Good things - I drink a lot more than I thought I did - I'm very well hydrated :o)  Bad things - water is just so boring!!!!  So, ok, I did the challenge for one day, but I'm not sure I'm quite prepared to give up my squash and diet Coke just yet, although I did ditch my morning fix of diet Coke this morning.  Maybe a reduction in the amount I have is more manageable?

Just been for a run at lunch, so my activities banked for today - just an afternoon of work stretching ahead of me now ...

No comments: