Friday 4 December 2009

ARGH!!!

For the first time since I started in January this year I've gained for the second week in a row. Only another 0.5lb but a gain none the less. I'm soooooooo frustrated with myself. I thought I'd got a handle on it this week, but I was obviously kidding myself. I realise now that while my points looked fine I've been quietly "forgetting" to record little things if they were too incovenient to work out points for, or I plain just wanted to sweep them under the carpet. Not helpful, Sue, not helpful.

Soooooooo - I refuse to give up, I just have to be more honest with myself and you guys. I've made a promise to myself to try and encourage myself - I only have two pairs of jeans currently , some size 14 skinnies and my size 16 boyfriend jeans. The boyfriend jeans are my chill out uniform, but I can now remove them without undoing them with just a little wriggle, so they're starting to get too big. I can have some new ones when I get to my 4 stone off, which is 12st 6lbs. That's 5lbs away from where I am now (back) at 12st 11lbs. I've seen 12st 8lbs on the scales once already a couple of weeks ago, although it was never an official weigh in. So I'd better get a shuffle on before I lose my jeans and embarrass myself. No time limits, just a target.

I'm eating soup today - lots of it. I made it fresh last night, and I'm hoping to kick myself off back in the right direction. I've got a weekend at home redecorating with my flatmate, chilling out and finding Xmas decorations - no excuse not to make it a good one for food and moving.

Have a great weekend guys!!


-- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

Linz M said...

I am the same at the moment, its very easy to 'forget' all the little extras. Don't be too hard on yourself though, you've done brilliantly so far.

Careful with those boyfriend jeans though - don't want any flashing :)

Have a great weekend x

Cole Walter Mellon said...

At this point in both our journeys, the margin for error has slipped to a razor-thin margin. Little things have a much bigger impact than they used to, I've found. Still, knowledge is power, and I think you've got a handle on what it takes to keep you from gaining again.

Good luck!

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Half a pound is nothing, it'll come off in no time. Just keep givin it your all!

Katie J ♥ said...

Those little things do add up don't they! When I enter food into the bodybugg I have to remember stuff like butter, oil, creamer in my coffee etc. and it was hard at first to remember all the details but in the long run it is worth it.

Hope you have a good one!