Monday 24 May 2010

A lesson learned ...

... the hard way.

Isn't 20/20 hindsight a marvellous thing??

I just did a quick but painful exercise which proves a point about how easy it is to go so horribly wrong.

Points actually consumed this weekend - a horrible 49 over my budget.

Now go down the side and make a few quick substitutions. Swap food at the Saturday night BBQ from what I actually ate to what I wanted to eat but was too self-conscious to ask for. A couple of drinks subs (shandies and Pimms for vodka) and cut an extra brownie I wouldn't have eaten had I realised the damage I was doing.

Et voilĂ  - amended total only 10 points over.

Damn.

A clear reason to figure out how to keep tracking over the weekend.

How does anyone else do it? Tips please!


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: