Sunday 27 February 2011

R & R

Mmmmm, the self-indulgent weekend has continued apiece and boy, have I needed / enjoyed it.

I slept for a straight 11 hours last night, which is totally unheard for me. I'm the kind of girl who routinely exists on 6 hours a night, so I was clearly wiped out.

When I finally did wake up, I felt really refreshed, and since I was in time for it, I had a nice breakfast of crumpets and then wandered over to the gym for Sunday morning Body Balance. Not having been for a couple of weeks, I was a bit disappointed to find myself rather stiff, but it was a great session anyway.

I've been far more on track with my eating this weekend, and despite the temptation of a day with no plans, I've been good today, and have wrestled myself through to the end of the day on my daily points.

Here's to a good week.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: