Friday 31 December 2010

Farewell

Goodbye 2010.

You were an awesome year - you had some ups and downs, a few frustrations but some successes when I rode the rough times out.

I've gained and lost this year, hit a new low, but (I suspect after Xmas and New Year) ultimately maintained. And I'm happy with that.

The travelling was amazing, the parties were awesome, my friends went above and beyond the call of duty because they cared.

I've got a new job, and a new flat in a new city.

I ran my first ever 10k, and feel I can call myself a runner. I did my first black runs on my bike and on skis.

I achieved a lot. I'm content to let 2010 to close out and say good-bye. I'm looking forward to 2011.

I have one resolution for next year: to keep trying.

I've already entered a 10k and a duathlon. But they're just personal goals. Overall - my resolution is just to try.

So hello 2011. And welcome.

Oh yeah - and Happy New Year!!


- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Seren said...

Happy New Year to you too! Hope 2011 is a good one for all.

kate said...

through the gains and loses, tales of adventure and nights in, you've always made me laugh :) happy new year and all that!