Friday 17 July 2009

On holiday countdown

Hello, my little darlings!

Food's been a bit up and down this week, but I'm still just about good for the moment. The scales have relented and climbed back down, so with any luck I'm on for a small loss at my early weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed, and more importantly, just keep on with the good behaviour.

I sweated my little socks off last night at Body Combat - literally - I could have rung them out when I got home - gross!!! I had tasty salmon and couscous with veg for tea, and although I've had a toasted teacake this morning and Dad's cooking me lunch, I prob won't have dinner this evening since I'm going to the cinema, so that's fine.

I'm feeling fairly mellow this morning - I've got lots of running around to do in the next 48 hours, which means no exercise, and chaotic eating, but I'm sure I'll survive. Got one or two things left to finish at work before I'm ready to go, but think I'm more or less ready. Which probably means something with catastrophically wrong in the next 5 mins, but c'est la vie!

2 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

You're right, admitting you're ready just invites catastrophe.

Have a great weekend.

Fat[free]Me said...

Ooooh, holidays are the best! Bit sad mine has been and gone now.

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow!

(it is the mini Twisters that are 40 cals - they now do a choc flavour that is heaven, seriously x-rated eating, I swear. Also Tesco have them at 2 boxes (8 ices) for £3 at the moment. Enjoy!