Tuesday 26 May 2009

Just a small slip-up

Aaaaah bollocks! Yes, I only had 2 slices of pizza last night. Unfortunately it was accompanied by some nachos with cheese and tomato and spicey potato wedges. I don't think that was exactly what I intended!

Oh well - in some ways I prefer playing catch up on points for the week, rather than just banking them for the weekend, as I know specifically what I've got to do, rather than aiming for some hazy target.

I'm going to head to the gym tonight, to spend a bit of one-on-one time with the treadmill and a few other instruments of torture. I don't much feel like going for a run outside tonight, so I shan't force it, and B won't mind gymming instead.

The only problem with my non-stop life at the moment is that I haven't got time to do anything practical - I'm severely out of food at the moment, but haven't found any time to go and do a proper food shop. I've also still got to fix my bike - hell, I've still got to remove its muddy carcass from my car, and my washing pile had officially reached the height of your average 10 year old. I must try harder to stay on top of everyday stuff, as I'm slowly sliding back into my usual state of chaos, which I hate. God - I wish I could be one of these people who effortly maintains their home and life in a state of decluttered zen-like calm. Mine looks more like I was broken into and the whole place has been tossed by robbers, and then a pair of hyper-active 5 year olds has been let loose - eeeeeeeek!

No comments: