Monday 22 June 2009

Halfway there!

Just a quick update - I did my official weigh in this morning, and lost 4lbs.

FINALLY!!!! That's all I'm going to say!

2.5 stone gone (and 5th Weight Watchers' silver star collected), under 14 stone for the first time in I can't remember how long, and over half way along my current journey to goal. Awesome.

I'm going to have to put some new goals in on the sidebar now, since I've finally achieved all the ones that are currently in there ... I shall go away and have a think.

6 comments:

Tina xx said...

Wow 4lbs...thats blooming fantastic !! Well done you x

Enigmanda said...

Flippin Eck!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Congrats.

I got halfway to my (personal) goal last week. I was well chuffed!!

Keep it going for next week!!

Anne H said...

YAY! That's about as good as it gets!

Linz M said...

Brilliant - well done you! xx

Cole Walter Mellon said...

I like it!

dddddddd said...

fab - u - lous! What a great weekly loss, all your hard work has paid off, go girl xx