Saturday 31 July 2010

Breaking the plateau

Weigh in: 1.5lb lost

That in itself is good, given what the scales were doing mid-week. But it actually means something much better - I have finally broken through that damn 12st 10lb threshold that has been stopping me for the last 6 months. I'm back down to 12st 9lbs, leaving me with 3lbs left to go to get back to where I was at Christmas.

Whoooooooop!!!

I'm having a quiet day today - no real plans, just thought I'd walk over to see Dad and spend a couple of hours with him, and then mooch back. I might wander over to see Jo and Lissa later. I'm kind of at a loose end this week - loads of my mates are away in Scotland on holiday - something I usually go with them for - and my flatmate is still in India on business til tomorrow, so I'm a little bit lost on what to do. Not the worst feeling in the world though - I've just been so busy for so long, that it's strange not having some instant deadline that I have to rush for.

1 comment:

My Wee Life said...

Well done - it's a great feeling - just achieved it myself this week. Keep up the good work and hope you have a nice day.