Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Measurements - Part 2

Sometime shortly after I started this blog, I decided to take some key measurements and compare them as I went along, and I thought it was about time I updated them.

  • Hips - 46" - was 48"
  • Waist (at belly button) - 44" - was 46.5"
  • Waist (at narrowest point) - 39" - was 40.5"
  • Chest - 44" - was 46"
  • Upper Arm - 12.75" - was 13" - I know this is picky, but there is a small difference
  • Upper Thigh - 26.5" - was 27.5"

Which means that despite all my grumbling, something is happening. Hooray!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Measurements are such a great, but underused tool. I'm glad you're seeing some changes. It's so exciting to see your hard work pay off. Congrats!

Joy said...

I love using the tape measure. It's thrilling to see those numbers get smaller, and great for giving a boost!
Over 9 inches lost! Well done =)

Lorr74 said...

Well done!! all your exercise has defo paid off, keep it up x