Wednesday 29 April 2009

Measurements - Part 2

Sometime shortly after I started this blog, I decided to take some key measurements and compare them as I went along, and I thought it was about time I updated them.

  • Hips - 46" - was 48"
  • Waist (at belly button) - 44" - was 46.5"
  • Waist (at narrowest point) - 39" - was 40.5"
  • Chest - 44" - was 46"
  • Upper Arm - 12.75" - was 13" - I know this is picky, but there is a small difference
  • Upper Thigh - 26.5" - was 27.5"

Which means that despite all my grumbling, something is happening. Hooray!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Measurements are such a great, but underused tool. I'm glad you're seeing some changes. It's so exciting to see your hard work pay off. Congrats!

dddddddd said...

Well done!! all your exercise has defo paid off, keep it up x